Brushes with Culture

This is a space where I can reflect on the many fascinating things that I experience. Some of the things I brush with are Culture with a capital C. Others are just intriguing moments. Sometimes I am brushing with these moments in a hurry. This is a chance to relive those moments in tranquility. These are the stories I tell myself in those quieter moments.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Make your own Elephant


Long overdue is any reference to going to Kerala, though its impact on this blog has been sadly felt- first in the long gap while I worked super hard to get ready to go away, then in the long gap while I was away and then... yes, I'm still catching up.

But this picture came by email in a note about making your own zoo and I just had to capture it as a forerunner to a lot of chat about beings with trunks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home