Brushes with Culture

This is a space where I can reflect on the many fascinating things that I experience. Some of the things I brush with are Culture with a capital C. Others are just intriguing moments. Sometimes I am brushing with these moments in a hurry. This is a chance to relive those moments in tranquility. These are the stories I tell myself in those quieter moments.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

DTP Exposed

On the subject of actors, I narrowly missed seeing David Tennant's struggle with a sectarian past on Who do you Think you are?. Apparently, he got quite upset. Understandable and great 'human interest' telly. Anyway, he was only one of eight people doing the family thing this series, so this may not be such a case of DTP ubiquity as just 'Who do you Think we can get?'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home